Cipriani Residences Miami will feature 3 luxury towers spanning over 2.8 acres, located at 1420 South Miami Avenue in Miami’s renowned Brickell area, which will represent the famous brand’s elegant design and exceptional service.
The largest Cipriani tower will rise 80-stories and will feature 397 one to four-bedroom units with views of Biscayne Bay, Brickell skyline, and Simpson Park. The 2 smaller towers haven’t been revealed yet but will rise 59 stories and 50 stories tall.
• Generous living areas with ceiling heights of 10 feet
• Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows with magnificent panoramic views
• Terrace access from the living room and primary bedroom of every residence
• Gracious walk-in wardrobes in every primary bedroom
• An exquisite selection of flooring options included
• Direct elevator entry for select residences
• Eat-in, open kitchen with custom Italian cabinetry inspired by Cipriani’s renowned style
• Top-of-the-line appliances from Wolf Sub-Zero, including
cooktop, integrated refrigerator, freezer, wine cooler, and dishwasher
• Primary bathrooms with grand, stand-alone bathtubs and glass-enclosed showers; vanities with premium Italian cabinetry, imported stone tops, back-lit mirrors; separate room with water closet
• Spacious laundry rooms with full-size washing machine and dryer, with a utility sink in most residences
• Individually controlled, high-efficiency central air conditioning and heating systems, with linear diffusers in main areas to ensure seamless integration
• Innovative smart technology infrastructure that enables home automation
• Intelligent interface system for essential building services such as concierge, valet, and security
Cipriani has disclosed that the residential tower would have sophisticated, resort-style amenities for its inhabitants, as well as traditional design features popular at Cipriani restaurants worldwide.